INFORMATION AND RESERVATION CONDITIONS FOR MOBILE HOMES
BOOKING CONDITION FOR ACCOMMODATIONS:
- Reservation date more than 30 days from the arrival date - the reservation must be guaranteed by a payment of at least 30% of the total amount of the stay (deposit). The balance of the reservation must be paid in full no more than 30 days before the date of arrival. Our reception service will contact you by email or phone one month before your arrival. - Reservation date less than 30 days from the date of arrival - the stay must be fully paid on the day of booking. In this case, no cancellation, modification of date or person will be possible.
INTERRUPTION OF STAY - CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Our cancellation conditions will apply, regardless of the evolution of the situation related to the coronavirus. We therefore advise you to subscribe to cancellation insurance with our partner CAMPEZ COUVERT covering traditional cancellation cases and the COVID-19 extension.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
- Water, gas and electricity (max 200 kW / month). Beyond the consumption included in the rental price, the customer will have to pay the cost of excess electricity consumption at the unit price of 0.48 € / KW incl. maintenance of installations). - Bed linen kit (1 bed protection sheet + 1 pillow + 1 blanket)
OUR PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Bath linens (Please contact reception before your arrival to arrange the possible provision of this optional supplementary service.)
The Paris Beau Village Campsite may authorize the animals in all accommodations provided that their animals does not cause any damage. Dogs considered dangerous (category 1) are prohibited in the Campsite (establishment open to the public).
DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED FOR LONG-TERM RESERVATION
Identity card or passport or business registration for legal entities and autoentrepreneurs, a copy of their last 3 months pay slips, their last tax declaration or proof of resident.
- CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION RECEIVED + 30 DAYS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL DATE - SAS Le Beau Village reserves the right to invoice compensation cancellation equal to 30% of the total amount of the reservation as well as file management fees. - CANCELLATION RECEIVED 30 DAYS OR LESS THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL DATE - the sums paid by the Customer will become compensation equal to 100% of the amount of the reservation. - No-show - the sums paid by the Customer will become an equal compensation of 100% of the amount of the reservation and SAS Le Beau Village reserves the right to dispose the rental.
PARKING AND GATE OPENING HOURS
Parking is reserved for 1 vehicle per mobile home. TRUCKS + 5m MUST BE PARKED OUTSIDE THE CAMPSITE DUE TO SAFETY AND EVACUATION RULES. Parking is prohibited on neighboring plots, and on access roads . The speed is limited to 10km / hour in the whole site. For the convenience of all our customers, all motorized vehicles are not allowed to circulate between 10 p.m. and 6.30 a.m.
INVENTORY AND INCIDENTAL DEPOSIT
- For rental accommodation for less than 26 nights, an incidental deposit of € 200 IN CASH OR CREDIT CARD will be requested on the day of arrival as a guarantee that the rental will be returned in perfect condition. It will be returned no later than 15 days after departure unless the Customer does not return the rental in accordance with the inventory on the day of his arrival. - Rental stays of 26 nights to 6 months (only for business trips) A deposit EQUIVALENT TO ONE MONTH OF RENT will be requested on the day of arrival.
RULES TO BE RESPECTED IN THE RENTALS
- Our rentals are non-smoking. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside all rentals. - Private parties festive events are not tolerated on the campsite. - For safety reasons, additional tents next to the mobile homes are not authorized without the agreement of the campsite management. - Anyone who has to stay at least one night on the campsite must first registered at reception during opening hours. A supplement will be charged for all visitors.
MODE OF PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
Deposits, partial payments or balances are payable with the following payment methods: Credit card, Bank transfer or Cash (maximum 1000 € incl.